Choose from Delicious Dining Options
Grab your next tasty meal right here on campus! With so many options to choose from across main campus and at the 27th Avenue Complex, you are sure to find something to satisfy your cravings. From popular restaurant chains to one-of-a-kind food and drinks at our GCU enterprises, our dining options will nourish and satisfy you.
Order From the GCU Dining App
GCU is excited to offer a mobile ordering app! This app provides students with a convenient way to order food for pickup or delivery (where available) from on-campus eateries.
Download the app and start ordering in a few simple steps:
- Go to your device's app store and download “Transact Mobile Ordering.”
- Open the app and select campus “Grand Canyon University.”
- Log in with your GCU student credential.
- Choose your eatery and place your order. Enable push notifications so that you know as soon as your order is ready for pickup or being prepared for delivery.
Restaurants Available Through Mobile Order
Canyon 49 Grill
Canyon Pizza Co. - delivery available
Einstein Bros. Bagels
The Habit Burger Grill
Lopes Training Table (coming soon)
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Dining Diversity at Grand Canyon University
There are various locations around campus to enjoy delicious fare. The Student Union has the largest selection of food options and is located at the end of the Promenade; Lopes Way offers popular fast food options in Chaparral Hall and Prescott Hall; GCU Arena offers game-day favorites and healthy rice bowls; Thunder Alley offers fan-fueled food, a candy shop and a great place to relax and enjoy your meal!
GCU Arena & Roadrunner Apartments
- Arena Café at Arena
- Purple Greens
- Panda Express
- Pita Jungle
- Taco Thunder
27th Avenue Complex
- Canyon 49 Grill
- GCBC at Canyon 49
- Canyon Pizza Co
- Einstein Bros. Bagels
- Fresh Fusion
- Lopes Training Table
- The Habit Burger Grill
- GCBC (2nd floor)
- Qdoba Mexican Grill (exterior entrance)
- Jamba Juice (exterior entrance)
The Rivers Apartments
- Panera Bread
- Nekter Juice Bar
- GCBC at The Rivers (coming soon)
- Taco Bell
- Farmer's Market
- Sweet Disciple
- Lopes Mart at Chaparral Hall
- Lopes Mart at Juniper Hall
- Lopes Mart at Agave Apartments
- Lopes Mart at Canyon Activities Center
- The Grid at Camelback Hall / Lopes Way
- The Herd Stop at Antelope Apartments
- Canyon Corner Store at GCU Admin Building
Virtual Dining Tour
Visit GCU’s dining facilities from wherever you are – on or off campus. These virtual tours provide a 360-degree view and information to help you choose where to have your next meal or hangout with friends over coffee.
Hungry, but crunched for time? Select the campus dining option that makes sense for your schedule with GCU's food cams. See how busy some of our popular eateries are right now to gauge if you can grab a meal before your next commitment.